Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Old Blog

I had a blog and it had to be canceled, some of the information in it was a bit damaging to someone I love or at least to his marriage, devious people got a hold of it and tried using it to cause anguish and pain...I had poems, pictures, little confessions, the way I felt about certain things but it had to be erased to protect other people other than myself.
I was regretting having written certain things and even the pictures I added that were used to blackmail me and him, thinking back and sorting out my feelings - I should not have any regrets nor feel guilty, shit happens and sometimes when it hits the fan we must own up to our mistakes, yet it is easier to erase and deny things than to confront them.

here is looking at ya kid

2 comments:

  1. The things we do to protect those we love. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) yes, we do some odd things...sacrifice ourselves for the one we love

    ReplyDelete