Wednesday, June 18, 2014

away, but not really

Hello few readers
I have been away for a bit...not from SL but the SL blogging world

So much has happened in the past 6 months, not so much in SL but RL

"We" don't log in as much as we used to for life is a bit more busy during the summer than winters, of course.

My friend Mac has been through a lot of ups and down and trying to be there for her in every possible way.
She wishes I would log in more and for a longer period of time but I explained to her I had my SL time already and it is her time now.
I went through my SL stage when I would be in and out, logged in 24/7, chillin' with friends, clubbing, in RP, looking for fun adventures and exploring and I am not saying those days are over, but just dormant for the moment.

Hope everyone is enjoying their time in SL

From RL with love
Punky

No comments:

Post a Comment