Monday, March 25, 2013

Prim Tits in Second Life

Just another fashion fad to make you spend your L's

if you buy the tits, you need to buy clothes to go with the tits..huh??

tsk tsk

shame shame...

they look good, don't get me wrong, yummy to the eye and to the mouth, makes you drool, yet they don't look that great on...


You can see the outline of the attachments, i personally do not like that at all...of course in the pics you will not be able to see that because they have been photoshopped, but I have seen them on already :)


with the HUD you can put them in different sizes, change the nipples/areolas, jewelry, change skin tone...etc.


model from the store...haha, there is me at the end with the white shirt!!! *grins

The downside to it is that you have to buy special clothes for the prim tits, they don't make medieval clothes for them only modern ones.  That is something they need to look into in the near future.


I love my tits as they are :)
and so does every other male in SL *places her tiny hands under her voluptuous breasts bouncing them a few times*
*clears her throat*

I am happy with this babies at the moment, Prim Tits are a delight to see on others, but for me...*cups her breasts squeezing them feeling her nipples rising*...I like this better

from SL
Punky

No comments:

Post a Comment