Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mama Allpa HUD..oh & Punky is pregnant

He went and got us Mama Allpa HUDs, to say the least 4 days later Punky was pregnant!!! oh boy...This HUD will make you experience menstruation, fertility, conception, pregnancy, if you don't want to get pregnant you can always use the pill which is free at the clinic they have.  The male will not know if you are taking it (just in case you are wondering).
Another great feature is the paternity test, you get pregnant and want to know who the father is, or prove the guy he is the father, it is easy, go to the clinic and stand next to the father and you can run the test! (haha, sounds like the Maury Show).
They have other attachments you can also use with the HUD as well...the website is at the bottom of the blog in case you wanna check it out.

10 weeks
So I am trying to figure out this baby business deal in SL, we did have a baby once but it was when we lived in Therabithia for someone else to take over after the baby was of age (a few days in SL time), her name is/was Katy! It was all for role-play purpose...meet Katy!!


She is a Honeydew baby! I think they have wonderful features compare to some of the ones they have out there *makes a funny face*.  This time around we are going for a Zooby baby, and they also have the toddler  to match the newborn, I was able to play with them from my midwife Misty.

I have no idea what we are going to do with the baby, how we are going to do this too cause dang, already 11 weeks that means I have 29 more weeks to go, that is only a few days away and they go so fast! guess we will manage, we always do.

I have to take a few pictures and send it to my Papi so he can see them and give me his input on it, I don't know if he wants to be involved in the details of everything that is going on with the pregnancy, the visits to the Dr, etc., I know his RL is busy at the moment and he can't be here like he wish he was.  WoW, I miss him :( better days will come :)))




3 comments:

  1. Katy is a very sweet Baby Luta, but can you tell me, what doing after happy Birth with your Baby.Its now nearly one year old. Do you educate Katy and bought her clothing and toys? Does Katy cry and can she yet play or stand ? I also wear MA but my Partner is Girl. She needs to wear MA for Males and yesterday she bought. But today she asked me about my planes, what to do with your Baby after giving Birth? Huggs & Kisses Luta, yours Nicole Iveta (RL) aka Iveta Resident (SL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Iveta!! nice to meet you :)
    I went with a Zooby baby second time around, you start of with the Newborn and then you can get the toddler.
    They are awesome! you can buy them toys and clothes, I really don't know what happens when they get much older than a toddler..usually someone will take over the role of the baby, a close friend..etc.
    MA is the best...the babies do not let you if they are hungry, they don't cry either, they are just very happy babies :)
    Since I had Katy many things happened, at the moment she is resting in my inventory, my RL daughter comes in to SL and she plays Katy's role
    I hope I was able to help :)
    look for me in-world Punky Afterthought

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Luta, i was some sick last Times but now i am feeling better and also be back in my Second Life. Many Things happend and badly i lost my Partner Lucia. Now i am on a submissive way and i have a lovely Mistress. I wear her collar and sometimes a Chastity Belt if my Mistress wants.
    If we go out in Disco ( Venustus ) she wants present me as her slave and i wear only my Belt and be chained. For me its very arousing and i am very proud to can be her slave. Badly she dont like a pregnant slave, so i must forget my Dream get pregnant. It would be very nice to meet you once in-world. Which Time we can meet best ( SL Time ) ?

    Have a lovely Weekend, Huggs

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete