Friday, February 12, 2016

50 Linden Friday


As if one needs any excuse to go out every friday on a shopping spree buying things that we probably will never use, and make our inventory bigger...here comes 50L friday!

I have to tell you, the person who invented this *bows to you* great job!!
Not only do I get to go SIM hopping, but I also get to see a lot of stores I never heard of before, the beautiful creations, and the quality of their products

for example...



awesome shoes, bought them at "REIGN
Great store! great creations, I also go there on Saturday for 50-75 Linden Saturday.



the Denim jumper and knitted tee was from NYU (couldn't find the facebook URL this is the marketplace store)
the jumper looks great and very real, the details on it really captured my attention, I love her work.


i do not purchase in every stop, some of the objects that are sold will not be of any use to me, but i do take the opportunity to look around, see what other things they have at their store, I sometimes end up buying things not even related to 50 Linden Friday.  the stores joining are very smart for doing this, it is great marketing for them.

exploring is one of my things, when i go to this sims to buy i also stick around and explore a bit, one of them became my favorite place, I looove going to that SIM, "Apple Fall"
I have some stuff from that store but never actually been to the SIM itself and wow!..
{What Next} was on the list about a week or two ago, another one of my favorite stores.


they had this bookcase, you can either have it with the decorations or without them to add your own (the decoration on top of the bookcase is not included)

some stores give you several options, What Next had this and i can't recall what else.  Belleza had two different skins today.

The list caters to everyone, i love the variety, from poses, furniture, to plush toys, ehehe.
also the list i noticed to be growing, great stores too!

A job well done!



No comments:

Post a Comment