Thursday, June 23, 2011

My view on Gorean Roleplay & Masters in SL


I did some role playing as a Gorean slave for a bit but in all honesty it was too hard!  I didn't mind learning certain things but it seemed that everyone in Second Life make their own rules as they go along and at times I didn't know which way to go.

Learning to serve was the most hideous part, writing all those emotes killed me and when you meet some of the slaves that are really into what they do it can make anyone look like you need some serious training.  I write the way I would do things in RL, I am not so great with the emotes and really had to put an extra effort specially when there were people around I would turn into pure shit.  I am not shy yet in SL depending where I am at and who I am with I get quiet and nervous, why? beats the hell out of me! I do feel comfortable when Master is around, able to express myself and  don't mess up as much.

In Second Life Gor and BDSM rule but you have to be really careful with some of the people you meet.  At the Gor HUB you meet tons of Masters looking for slaves to collar and slaves looking to be collared which is something I still can't quite grasp.  A relationship between an Owner and his slave should be special, unique, a bond like no other.  I have met some Masters who have a shit load of slaves and they are extremely unhappy, tons of drama, they are slave collectors, they thrive in saying that they have all this girls at their feet and get a kick out of mistreating them not doing what they are suppose to do...

"It is one thing to own a woman, and it is another to have her within the bonds of an excellent mastery."
Page 465 - Magicians of Gor

Some should read the books and get a bit educated if this is the road they really want to take, just because they call themselves Master does not mean that they really are.

Other things that really was a downer is the name calling...eeeek, didn't enjoy it at all, but I guess is the Gorean way...

"in the eyes of the Gorean you are an animal.  You have no name in your own right.  You may be collared and leashed.  You may be bought and sold, whipped, treated as the Master pleases, disposed off as he sees fit.  You have no right whatsoever.  Legally you have no more status than a Tarsk or a Vulo.  Legally, Literally, you are an animal"  Page 316 Explorers of Gor

I like the concept of the Gorean lifestyle but there are things that I just can't stand, to all you wanna be Masters get your act straight, don't try to play Master, be one!

"Yes, slaves are property, to be treated as a mere animal, but, how many truly are?  Those slaves who are well trained, are greatly desired, fiercely protected, treasured and even loved.  Many a war has been fought over the recovery of ones slave"


"Swords are often drawn on Gor over women, and particularly over lovely slaves.  Women are prizes, perfections and treasures.  It is not wonder that men fight over them with ferocity.  Wars have been fought to recover a stolen slave"
Page 397, Renegades of Gor

"...the slave girl is not simply someone with whom the man lives; she is very special to him; she is a treasured possession; he owns her; he wants to know her; profoundly and deeply; the background, history, the mind, the intelligence, the appetites, the nature and disposition of his lovely article of property; this knowledge, of course, puts her more at his mercy; by making it possible to manipulate her feelings, exploit weakness, drop asides...she is in the helpless condition of slavery, it give him more power over her"
Page 42, Tribesmen of Gor

I love that last quote, makes me understand my Master so much, his curiosity in knowing every single detail about me is awesome!! I am open with him in every possible way you can think of...he owns me, I submitted, he accepted, which was such an honor for me, I do not wear a collar, but I am branded *grins wide* (in Real Life)

I love him *smiles*




No comments:

Post a Comment