Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Getting Nursery Ready

enjoying the end results

Already at week 16 and 24 more to go (in SL time), time is just going by so fast before I know it the baby will be here, my due date is three weeks from tomorrow.  I have been feeling the baby came at the wrong time, he does not have time to be online and I think he will miss the birth and many more things to come...Anyways...

 Already have the crib, changing table and little things that I will be needing, now all I have to do is just wait for the big day.


I placed a house up in the sky a few weeks ago, cute little cabin place which I use to relax and clean up my inventories.  I own a ton of houses, is one my hobbies.  I thought it would be cozy to bring the girly home to this place, our other home is a bit Vikinish and the Zooby crib might look out of place there.


Very satisfied with the end results! yeaee, I feel weird because I am actually excited about having this baby, helluuurrr, something wrong with me?  It makes me sad in a way...brings certain memories that I am still trying to overcome and there are days that I feel so lost, blame myself and wonder, why?



No comments:

Post a Comment