Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Returning Home


When RL kicks in SL becomes just that...second.  We all have our responsibilities and some more than others, for one reason or another it makes it difficult in our busy schedule to set time to splurge on the things we want to do.  In some cases we are doing so many things at once that we have to set a schedule to fit all of our activities and dedicate time to each and everyone of them.

I really thought it would be a long time for me to see him again.  The last time we spent time together in SL was in February and unexpectedly on May 31st he shows up :)

Man I was happy, still happy, he comes in every time he gets a chance to spend time with me, of course I try to make his time here enjoyable, he sails and explores Port Charles or Jabberwock, maybe do some shopping, role-play, explore; sometimes I go with him but there are times I stay behind.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy been with him and I would love to suck up all of his time but he doesn't get to enjoy SL as much as I do and there are things he probably wants to do on his own and we are on IM and never too far from each other.  I enjoy seen him happy, content, comfortable and relaxed...he is after all my Master, my Owner and with that said his happiness means the world to me.

Through thick and thin I will stand by him, not only as his woman but also as his slave, I swore to protect him, to love him, to desire him, to obey him, to be faithful, and above all respect him.

I have no secrets for him, I am an open book in his eyes and until now through distance and time nobody knows me like he does and I wouldn't want it any other way :)

I love you mi Capitan.



No comments:

Post a Comment