Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Day in La Dominique



Rae was teaching me to sail again, it was shameful to see me even try, so bad!!

First and foremost I am meeting wonderful people, Sir has been wonderful and very understanding...when we first met he had the hots for me but when I explained to him I belonged to someone in every meaning of the word, he still comes to the island and watch me dance :)


he tells everyone that sees him there (cause he suppose to be an enemy) that he goes to there to think and get inspired *grins wide*



Of course this cute "muse" can inspire a rock!! duh, you blame him for drooling !?

Rae is the one who was teaching me to sail...that was a project on its on!


of course we were more stuck than sailing but he was very calm and took it easy with me *shakes her head* but I was able to get the hang of it

After we were done *more like crashed* he gave me a big hug!! I think he was just happy because I didn't get him killed...*giggles*


and then he scared the shizzles out of me when he went into the water and became a big monster...his other char where he RP's at


It was a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment