Monday, August 29, 2011

Positive

Feeling extremely positive, the situation still the same but it is very different when you pay mind to something and when you dismiss it and just say "fuck it"

There is much I still don't get and trying to figure out on my own...did lots of thinking yesterday sorting out my ideas and future plans; I am not going too far into the future because things do change rather quickly around here so it is better I take it a month at a time instead of thinking two or three months ahead.

A new week has began and with it a new way of thinking and doing things.  I am glad meditation can help me in more ways than one to relax and view situations in a different way, I am reaching a new level and I am enjoying it.  I never thought it could possible to feel the way I have been feeling when I am done a session of meditation, the tranquility and the peace is exhilarating.






No comments:

Post a Comment