Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Skin & Exploring

It was a good night, I went dancing and kept my lovely Skye company at work for a few.  It was funny how they had a customer and he kept tipping them 20 L's here and there, helluuur, you are in SL, what can you get with 20L's. 

Took a Jewelry building course at Builders Brewery - that went well :) going to teach Skye how to do it! Next week is the second class...Looking forward to it!  Hopefully one day I can put all of my new learned skills to work and put a little store :)

I went to a fantasy/medieval SIM "Hanaris" - that will be opening soon and received an invitation in one of the groups, great clothes!! I enjoyed that very much...I have a thing for dressing up *giggles*

New Skin from LAQ


Dress from: MOONSTRUCK, they come with shoes too!


Off to bed!

from SL to RL with love

Punky A.


No comments:

Post a Comment