Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yesterday

I wanted to post last night, I really did but by the time I finished writing my RL blog it was bed time, couldn't afford to go to bed late ;p

Anywho, interesting night at LaCourte, Master asked as soon as I logged in if I was going to be in a long time...why he asked me that is beyond me, he knows been at his side is the best thing that has happened to me on a daily basis, at least when I get the luxury of been at his side.

He wanted me to dance :) and I did so...had great fun at the club as always, the ladies there are the most fun :) hehe...

While I was dancing Ms Natasha told me to get down on Edwina, of course before I do such thing I have to ask my Master for permission, that goes for RL and SL of course, he nodded in approval so on my knees I went.  It was cool, one thing though...when I am intimate with him I get turned on in RL biiiig time, but intimacy with another AV, doesn't even flip the bill!!

I did everything I could to be home early yesterday...and doing the same thing today, I can't help it, I just want to rush to his side :) when he tells me and even when he doesn't say it...I live for those moments.

His
Punky

No comments:

Post a Comment