Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Collar

I can't wear my DCS meter because it needs to be attached to the chest....

Guess what?

My collar is attached to the chest, and I completely refuse to remove it at the moment, not until I am ready to do so...

Last night I played around a bit to see if I could change the attachment spot and it did not work, so I guess I am going to be without a meter, so I guess I will have to use one of my alts to fight in Thule.

I really don't care about the collar of the rest of the AV's ...Cielo, Kryy..etc, I am going to take their collar off, but when it comes to Punky and Aliexx...their collar was/is like my wedding band, I don't have the heart to remove it yet...even if he logs in and releases his name of my collar, I am not ready to go there.

Maybe in time I will...

but for now...

I can't



From SL to RL
Punky still in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment