Thursday, April 11, 2013

Back to SL & Friends

Things are going to be different this time around, not just because I am saying it but because I am putting my all into it!

The awesomest thing about it is knowing the friends I have :) and how great they are!

MissE
You are a total inspiration and I so wish I had your courage.  When you talk to me and give me advice is like thunder in my ears!  I am straight like an arrow when you are around and much happier and confident me :) to say the least, a much braver me, a true viking woman, hear me roar!!

Koco
we are twin soulmates!!
haha, i am your flowerpot and you are my beloved sis, a day without you is boring and the things you say! we always get each other going and we drown in ours sorrows!! so much we have shared all this years!  Thank you for always been there and right back at ya!
a mirror of me

Skye
Although we dont speak often enough when we do is like we pick up when we last left off, as if no time has passed!
Loves you tons my sweetes lycan

Walker
geez man!
mucho love kiddo haha!!
*winks winks*

Harald
OMG!
you got so good at fighting, you amaze me and even your writing skills have improved, thanks for teaching me melee :) and thank you for buying me my double blade! shit is haute! *jumps around clapping with a huge smile from ear to ear*


Thank you to all my SL Friends!!

from sl to rl with love
Asvid "redbush"

No comments:

Post a Comment