Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How Much Longer?

I have not logged in as often, let me be honest by saying and admitting that when things ended with Fox it also killed the love I had for Second Life

Still hurts login in, knowing that he may be in SL, logged in with alt because he is avoiding me hurts even more.  I try not to think about him but I do associate SL with the relationship we had.

I can't believe after all this time he still lives in me, he wanders in my thoughts and I love him today the same way I loved him a year ago, the respect level is very different, and I don't think of him as highly as I used to either...guess that is what happens when we are deceived.

I try getting out, I try going to places but there is no use, nothing is the same, nothing feels the same yet I will not give up SL with the hopes that maybe sooner than later I will get over him.

How much longer do I have to wait?
it is unreal to me that I can't yank him out of me.  I don't look for him, I stay away from him, and the few times I have written I regret it after because the way I feel when I see a letter from him is disgusting!  (smh)

From RL
me

No comments:

Post a Comment