Monday, June 20, 2011

Bad Connection

My internet was acting up today and all the joy I had coming home to log into my SL just got squashed down.  Once I was able to log in I couldn't TP (teleport) to other SIM's and when I tried it was a sure crash :(

After so many crashes I noticed that Cielo's birth control pills were gone, my HUD was not working properly and it went from day 27 to day 1 so I rushed to Mama Allpa to get her started on the pills again...already have Punky pregnant, I will go nuts if Kryystall, Aliexx, or Cielo get pregnant at this point.

It has been a while since I logged in Aliexx (Dash's Jewel) and all I can say is WoW! how could I forget about such a beauty?  No more, she is out of the box and dusted real well and ready for her Master when she is needed.  Her Inventory is a bit lame seems she only have slave wear in there *hehe*

I need to bring some of my AV's out of hiding and get into other things, I like variety, I can't do just one thing, I have to be up and at it, busy, having something to do or I will go in a thinking rampage and I don't like that at all!

Took some pics in between crashes *grins* hope you all enjoy!

CIELO






ALIEXX





2 comments:

  1. thanks!! :)) is one of my favorite things to do in SL, take pics of myself ;p

    ReplyDelete