Monday, June 20, 2011

Good Monday

I am logged in in SLiteChat, is like an IM for SecondLife *grins* yeah...I am that hooked!! It looks like I am logged in, I really wonder if my av is actually in-world; people are seen me logged in and I am having to explain over and over again that I am not actually there that is just like a chat thingy wingy.

Looking forward to getting home, I have so much to do between this week and next week is not even funny...getting a nursery ready, keeping up with La Dominique since it feels I have been away for a while, getting other things done here and there for I really want to go into my SL full force.
I was asked to play daughter to my friends Kaede and Walker from Terabithia, hellz yeah, so down with that! hehe, getting an av ready to play their kid, I just hope I can do it.  I told them to do a schedule for me, I work better with schedules, knowing days and time I need to be there makes it easier for me :)

RL is going great, feeling at ease and not letting petty stuff get to me...it is amazing how the negativity of others can affect you in so many ways, the way you think, act, and feel.  I was completely out of my character for a while, doubts flying around left and right...sad thing is that certain events that took place just reinforced my doubts about many things :(
Yet here I am against all odds, proud to say that our love is worth every sacrifice I have made and all the changes that has taken place.

Loving you Loving me


**Can't wait to get home**

No comments:

Post a Comment