Sunday, June 19, 2011

From SL to RL with love



I understand is hard to make the transition from Second Life to Real Life specially for some of us.  I have a few friends that say that my relationship with Him is not going to go beyond computer walls and I understand where they gather their conclusions - they have gone through heart aches and deceptions and they probably don't want to see me going through the same.

They say things such as: I am too good for him *eeeek*, that I have so much love to give, and how he does not give me the attention I so much deserve.
I don't think I am better than Him (or anyone else for that matter) nor that I am too good for Him, I do have so much love to give and that is exactly what I am doing - loving Him, as far as the attention is concerned he does have a job and responsibilities he needs to tend to and I understand and for that I am called blind.

I really don't give much explanations for I feel the only one I need to explain things to is Him.  I love the fact they care enough to tell me how they feel, how honest they are when they express their feeling, and I also understand that someone outside the circle has a better view than the ones in it, they probably see something I don't, but hey...love is blind, it has no reason, it can't tell time, and what they don't understand is the dynamic of our relationship.

You see...I am owned, submitted not only in Second Life but also in Real Life, I knelt before him and surrendered everything I am to him.  I have taken my submission very serious, I am deaf to everything negative everyone has to say, the only one that matters is Him, what he has to say, his feelings and my feelings.  His words are first and last in my book and in my life whether it is my SL or my RL because both of them belong to him.

Not many can understand what submission is, belonging to someone freely in heart, mind, and soul, to love someone above and beyond all reasons, trust that someone with your life, with everything you are and you aspire to be.

He is my Owner, my Master; I am His slave, his property, his girl...and when I tell you I am owned and his property, oooh I mean that from the bottom of my heart, I am branded with his initials and my slave numbers so there you go...any questions?




***UPDATE
Nov, 2012 all ended
-------------------------------------------
after 8 agonizing months...we found our way to each other again.

I love my Master and Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment