Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lazy Times

I go through a spur of a moment when I don't feel like writing or better yet nothing really comes to mind.  For some reason I have a great subject and come up with awesome and smart things to say ;P but when I sit down to write my mind goes blank! I get so frustrated when that happens...You know that my best writing (thoughts of writing) comes to me when I hit the sheets, yet I can't seem to remember any of it the next day when I am ready to put them down in paper, frustrating!!!!
I just don't like to begin something and just set it aside, but I guess that is the way I am wired.  I often finish all of the tasks I set out to do, but some will take time for when I get bored I just put it aside until I feel like going back to it...bad huh?

Just like my blog my SL time has dropped, is not like I don't want to be there but lately I am just getting bored so easily.  I usually keep to myself or the same circle of friends I've had for many years since joining, I don't trust many for you never know who is who and worse of it all their intentions.  It is hard enough that you have to deal with deception in RL then go into a virtual world to get fucked it is even worse.  I was login in everyday up until Friday because my BFF Pietra left on vacation :( and wont be around until August 5th!!!! eeeeeeeekkkkk!! what am I suppose to do without her for so long? she is my shoulder, my SL support system, seems like she is the only one who gives me strength when I am feeling rocky about certain things, understands my relationship with my Master, always positive about it, and when there have been times I just want to quit she is there to remind me of the great love He and I share, to hold on and stay strong for HIM *sighs* what will I do without her? darn husband of hers had to take her away...hum!

Following Punkys' pregnancy - she is looking awesome! too bad I am not giving her the attention she deserves :( but then again things are just a bit hectic and can't concentrate on having fun.  I was about to get me a kitty kat from Zooby (realistic little shits!) but once again, where will I get the time to just take care of it, I am saving all of my energy and SL time for when the baby comes (Zooby baby).  Since my Master wont be there for the birth of our kid and Pietra will be on vacation I asked Skye to be with me when the baby arrives...why am I feeling nervous here? Just a few more days and I can get to play with her! she is in my inventory already but I can't rez her until the day she is born...I don't like to wait, I was never good at it, but since meeting my Master I think I have become quite a champion at it! hehe

waiting

RL - just decorating my home, painting and making it look different, just want to feel as if I moved or something, I was thinking of moving but it is even more dreadful doing so (I hate moving) so instead of packing boxes, looking for an apartment and all the tedious things that concerns moving I rather move furniture around, and redecorate the place.  Using Feng Shui colors too to set the mood around each room *grins* been researching colors online and coming up with great ideas, my apartment is small...very small...but very comfortable (tall people wont agree - but that has yet to be seen)
Today I am taking the day off from work and try to accomplish the bathroom since the kitchen is done :) I have been trying to get in there for 3 days and so far nothing has happens...I lost mojo again :'(
I will look for some motivation and just charge at it!

Kitchen colors!!

I think that just about covers it all! hehe

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on kitchen. That room always needs to be light and airy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much :) I am enjoying seen the changes

    ReplyDelete