Friday, July 8, 2011

Participating

My friend Miss E is building a new SIM; unfortunately I can't write about it just yet since the idea is new and fresh and  you never know if there are spies *looks around suspiciously*

She asked me the following question:

Misselisabeth McCallen: if you had a sim..and you wanted to make an rp sim....what would you make?
Misselisabeth McCallen: :))))

Of course I felt really honored she would ask for my opinion, then my help, and I thought this will give me the opportunity to come back :) be a part of something from the beginning and that is really making me feel great!

We came up with so many ideas and different things to keep the RP going, the plot, how it came to be and where to go from.  My  head is full of ideas, already doing research and homework

Looking forward to this awesome week coming up, the baby is due and is a reason to come home and log in each day, working with Miss E a huge plus...yeeaaeee! oh and will be finishing up the apartment ;P is like humpty dumpty right now and all I have to do is put it back together again...yet there is some hand free artwork to be done in the bathroom, and the hallway to be painted and after that each room will have to wait until I return from my so waited vacation to be with my family, tons of amazing things happening! nice!


Now this kitty needs to get some work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment