Monday, October 17, 2011

Builders Brewery in Second Life


One thing I have never been able to do in SL is build, I find it ridiculously hard, frustrating, and I have to use math (in some sort of way), but after 4 years in-world I really want to try doing something different.

I was looking around for a place where I can take classes and put my plan to action.  Browsing through the search engine in SL I found Builders Brewery of Fine Prims.  Amazing place!

First and foremost, the teachers I've had the pleasure to take lessons with are the best! They take their time to teach you, explain everything in details and even stay after class for as long as it takes to answer questions and fix the mistakes some people made while in the class.
If you have a request for a class you would like to take they will arrange something to meet your needs :) isn't that awesome!!

The website is under construction but you can check their schedule online for upcoming classes.  I am amazed at the things I have learned and it wasn't as hard as I though it would be.

Enjoying this new experience! 

First Lesson! how to make pumpkins!!


No comments:

Post a Comment