Monday, October 17, 2011

A Great Day!

up and down, down and up the fae goes!
Sometimes there are feelings I can't explain so why even bother :) if I try to put it into words what I pobrably will end up doing is putting my foot in my mouth *teehee*

Since I woke up this morning everything has been absolutely wonderful and I am grateful for that, RL turned around for me about 3 weeks ago...a slap in the face woke my cute ass up! Amen for that!! I am seen things in a very different way and wowee, has it helped!

On the downside my SL was not as busy, I had to step out to RL and it consumed more time than I expected, but tomorrow is another day, lets make it productive...need to check on Builders Brewery Schedule see what is going on for the week.

Master was on today, always happy and glad when he is around, I loves me that man *sighs* :)

Again...it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment