Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ultima Thule Minor

I haven't been able to log in much this days, RL is taking over and trying to get a grip on things...

Since MissE started the changes in UT Minor each time I log in takes my breath away...It looks so wonderful!!

The details she adds to the SIM are completely amazing and it just makes you want to stay forever...is like you are actually there!

She makes up this fabulous games, picture contests! Oh my the picture contests!

I took several pics...ok, I must admit I went a little berserk taking pics, but they are so wonderful!!

It is amazing to transport into a place that is magical, takes your breath away, feels peaceful until of course there is a raid, then you have to pull out the bows and arrows, the swords, and after that is drinking ale, singing of victory, and tons of eating!!

I love the viking life...in SL of course









felt as if I was in a real art museum...hehe

each time i log into Thule...I feel I am...HOME

From SL to RL with love
Punky

No comments:

Post a Comment