Sunday, October 14, 2012

All Moved in!!

I did it!!!

So proud of me!

needless to say it was a bitch terraforming, trying to  make a perfect square on the land.  I've never had to do it.  Fox did all the landscaping in our previous homes, I used to stand around while he did most all of the work *grins*

But this time I took control and busted my ass for two and half days!  took me three days to find the perfect home :) and I found it!!!

For now I have autumn trees on the property, it will be sometime for me to find some summer trees and such, but they are so lovely!! omg! i wonder if they make the same ones but summer ones...so i can just replace them with the same type (not making sense, am I?)

I love my home!

Feels cozy, country, old fashion with a little modern, wild twist to it :)

Extremely happy with the results













I did a great job!!

From SL to RL

Punky, a very happy and satisfied punky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment