Sunday, October 14, 2012

Looking for houses/homes in SL

Already moved in :)

...all i can say is that it was the frustrating thing I've had to deal with in some time in SL.

I returned the cabin to him not knowing what I was going to do, I still wanted a cottage/cabin style home.  I have to say our old property and home was a delish...but since he hasn't been login in I knew I had to do it all by myself and that was going to be a challenge for me.  I never did landscaping, terraforming, and things like that.

Went out shopping for a cottage or cabin, OMG!! that was awful, so many houses, and the new Mesh ones with mesh furniture, amazing!!

Needless to say I still couldn't find the one I liked, the one that called me, the one that said home!

There are a few things I look for in a house when purchasing it...a bathroom and of course, a kitchen!

Most houses have them while some others it totally escapes them, specially the pre-fab homes, the ones that already come with all the furniture in it...why not have a kitchen if they put all that effort into it in the first place? 

and the teleports from one floor to another, that is sorta of a turn off, unless there is a secret door, room, skybox, ok, i wouldn't mind, but having stairs is always nice...Stairs, not ramps!! that is so old fashion, so back in the days...that is SL for us :)

I don't know why I had to go and buy a house, I have tons of them in my inventory, and other inventories.

Anywhere from Victorian, Long House (Viking), tree houses, modern, beach house, I even have a club! 

But I wanted something different, something that wowed me! and through so much looking I finally found it!!  yaay!!

From SL to RL
Punky
 

No comments:

Post a Comment