Sunday, November 11, 2012

A bit more daring, getting out of the shell!

Trapped, no where out, no where to go...alone, afraid to go out into the world
caged in my emotions, unsure, which way to go, where to start, where to begin
In a box, wanting to get out, wanting to escape, to be more daring, to be more bold
and while I played around, pondering on what to do...


I sat, and still couldn't figure it out, I knew I looked fabulous, that is for sure
Moving from one place to another, nothing was coming to mind...scared to interact with others
Why if I am such a social butterfly in RL it is hard for me to actually just come out and be social in SL, i have my few friends, that no matter what life I take on, they will always be there.
Finally, after having my eyes closed for a while I decided to open them!


Everything was clear all around, even my mind!! I just went with my gut and oh what a wonderful night full of dance and conversations!!!


So I went out on the town......

No comments:

Post a Comment