Sunday, November 11, 2012

Out Dancing

I can say there are still some nice gentleman out there, respectful, smart and full of wonderful conversations!!

I built up enough courage and just went for it!!


I went to Sweethearts - they took out the boat, looks different.  Was not there for 5 minutes when a gentleman says hi and asks me to dance, reluctant at first I accepted and very glad I did!

Tre
Thank you for the evening of fun and laughs!


I like the way you view things and life, my dancing partner!!
We agreed if we bump heads in SL we are going out dancing!!

Because of time zone issues he had to go to bed...so I went SIM hopping!! looking for Jazz music of course!

I hopped to another SIM and there I met Hans, but after dancing for a while and talking it was only obvious he was there for one reason only....
yes, get laid


Still, had a great time, they had great music at that place!!


Great night in SL after all

Zroos

No comments:

Post a Comment