Saturday, December 22, 2012

Consequences of breaking up

Today I am taking the day to go through all my accts and emails and change all the passwords.

I didn't keep secrets from "him", needless to say, he had all the passwords to my accounts.
Is not like he is going to go through my stuff, but still, is something I need to do, must do.

Since we spent so long in Second Life, it is full of memories, those I am just putting in a folder, but having to go through each AV and each inventory, pffft that's a lot of work...i am sure it will take me a few days (2 if I rush it).

My emails are all set :) everything on folders; no, I dont get rid off anything, lol, I am hoarder of memories..to say the least , I still have the first letter my X•husband wrote to me in 1993, talk about saving things...

I really want to thank the people who are there for me, helping me get through.
Time heal all wounds, and I was wounded very deeply, but like my friends say "baby girl, is his loss, when he realizes what he lost, he will regret it"
I dont want him to regret a thing, and I am sure he is not regretting it or will regret it, my only concern is me, moving on, and healing.

To help in the process of healing I was told, never to leave things unsaid, to tell that person exactly how I am feeling, not to leave anything lingering, etc., and I did just that, I said what I had to say...and I am feeling so damn good about it, and myself :)

It is harder when one has been hurt, I can't recall the last time i felt so hurt, I think is the fact that I didn't expect certain things from such person, and thought he was different, in the end he was just like the rest...
This experience will make me stronger and a better person, but is gonna take time for me to ever trust again.

Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment