Saturday, December 22, 2012

School Girl

Ready to go out!!
My girly girl was already waiting for me to teach me some hoe manners! she says I need to learn to let go and have fun and not be so prude...lol
"is a second life pussy" she says!
so I crossed my fingers and to have fun I went!
 


Looking fab in my uniform!


I made sure I packed all I needed
Books
Pen
Pencils
Candy
Lube...


The ass looks magnificient!!


excuse the baby...she was having a moment!

*giggles*
that's what happens when school girls get spanked!!
What an awesome night!
thank you all who made it possible...
Lucky girl for having such great friends!

Had a great time, learned new things!
Met new people, new places, AMAZING!!
haha
What an experience!!

**i had a busted day in RL but my SL made up for it!

Asvid

No comments:

Post a Comment